Trump like him or not? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
admin
admin Jul 28
So people seem to think trump is not a good president. Yet the stock market seems to be doing fine. And the fact he is trying to use tariffs to try and get better treatment and try and gain some good deals for  American trade. His language and style do not appeal to me but he is getting some major reforms done. But will he serve another term in office that is the question? or will he just be a short term president who will leave a long list of paper trails and mess for the next person in office?

Image result for pictures of trump

0 0 0
Share:
Monkpriest
Monkpriest Jul 28
I think it is because he goes about stuff the wrong way and thinks he can just go ahead and make decisions and forgets that congress has to approve the stuff he signs, and Hilary Clinton needs to stop saying she should have been in office and that he cheated his way to the top. He is in office and we can not change that but what people can do is not vote for him next time but will the next president be any better? In politics you will always have men or women in power that are all for themselves.
0 0 0
cab
cab Aug 8
I think he is loosing the plot and stuff is coming day by day and also a lot of lies are being unfolded.
0 0 0
ATeam
ATeam Aug 12
President Donald Trump can be infuriating. Whether you love or hate him, few would disagree he’s brilliant at getting under people’s skin. He’s like the sibling who knows exactly how to push your buttons and makes you do something you instantly regret.Related image
The Forum post is edited by ATeam Aug 12
0 0 0
Lord
Lord Sep 10
He is coming to Ireland and people are making such a big deal about it and forget that most presidents lied and hid things and yes they did sleep around look at JFK he had a lot of affairs yet they give out when Trump did.
0 0 0
BeerGarden
BeerGarden Sep 20
I think it rather bad that people have such hate for him, when there is a lot of other horrible stuff going on in the world and they all seem to protest against him. what about the fact that America have create a whole mess in the middle east and they have too have killed people in war and we talk about war crimes and yet no one talks about the fact that many have died and where are these so called weapons of mass destruction.
0 0 0

Welcome

Eirerepublic.com is a chit chat forum, blog website. Users can have their say, their views,upload topics.
We do not allow spam and other adverts on the site so anyone uploading those will be automatically deleted.

Forum Topics

BeerGarden
I think it rather bad that people have such... More
BeerGarden
I am just sick of rugby and the fact it is all... More
BeerGarden
I think this business of people loving the... More
ATeam
curried goat my friend from Tobago made me it... More
ATeam Sep 12
ATeam
funny enough went on a weekend break to Poland... More