Pope is coming.... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Carrot
Carrot Aug 23
There are many mixed views on the pope coming to Ireland.

One wonders why it took so long for another pope to come visit.

0 0 0
Share:
Lord
Lord Aug 24
I think a lot of people feel that there was a lot of abuse and unrest and the fact the church mainly some of the nuns sold off babies of unborn mothers to the states and other countries and a unmarried woman with child was frown a upon and also the fact that the abuse was covered up not just with young men in priest schools but also women. And these people are now grown up and feel nothing was done and why move a priest from one school to another where he created more abuse.
0 0 0
Juniper
Juniper Aug 24
Don't forget that Nuns also caused some form of abuse and for people to trust represent people of a house that is meant to be safe and help people in need and meant for people to trust the people who are not allowed to lie or judge and end up causing and covering up lie after lie.
0 0 0
Hideehi
Hideehi Aug 24
I think times change and there will always be good and evil and sinners and people who go on daily and want to believe in faith and faith helps them heal. However I do feel that this pope is attacked more and more because he is head  of a church that covered up abuse. 
0 0 0
cab
cab Sep 4
I think he did a good job.
0 0 0

Welcome

Eirerepublic.com is a chit chat forum, blog website. Users can have their say, their views,upload topics.
We do not allow spam and other adverts on the site so anyone uploading those will be automatically deleted.

Forum Topics

BeerGarden
I think it rather bad that people have such... More
BeerGarden
I am just sick of rugby and the fact it is all... More
BeerGarden
I think this business of people loving the... More
ATeam
curried goat my friend from Tobago made me it... More
ATeam Sep 12
ATeam
funny enough went on a weekend break to Poland... More