pick up after the dog, and cats. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Lord
Lord Aug 2
I hate cats with passion.  The neighbours have no garden just tiled area for seating and they have a orange tabby cat who seems to think my garden is his personal area to poo and then catch all the small birds chirruping in my garden.  He proceeds to then dig up my lovely flower border and wood chip edging then gets a kick of pooing all over the place and the problem is you can not pick it up.  A dog does not help as his cat seems to come out at all hours.  And now he has a friend.  They also seem to feed him stuff that clearly smells fowl.

Also noticed they never pick up after their dog whom they walk all the time and he leaves his poo all over the place.

It is not the dogs fault more the owner and when I point it out the owner just shouts abuse and tells me I should mind my own business.

Image result for pick up after your dog pictures

0 0 0
Share:
Zulu
Zulu Aug 2
many think it is ok not to pick up after a dog and think nothing about it and think am a great person walking the dog.  Cats ewwwwwwwwwwww their poo is bad.
0 0 0
BeerGarden
BeerGarden Aug 2
drives me insane and the abuse they give and they are in the wrong.....
0 0 0
Juniper
Juniper Aug 3
I think cat owners should have a licence now and also cats should be chipped and have a lead on them they are a pest. And dog owners shame on you for not picking up after the dog.
0 0 0
Hideehi
Hideehi Aug 4
I think it is wrong for people to think it is ok not to pick up after their dogs and I think the law should be changed that if you want to own a dog you must pick up after it and it should be monitored all the time and you have created employment.
0 0 0

Welcome

Eirerepublic.com is a chit chat forum, blog website. Users can have their say, their views,upload topics.
We do not allow spam and other adverts on the site so anyone uploading those will be automatically deleted.

Forum Topics

BeerGarden
I think it rather bad that people have such... More
BeerGarden
I am just sick of rugby and the fact it is all... More
BeerGarden
I think this business of people loving the... More
ATeam
curried goat my friend from Tobago made me it... More
ATeam Sep 12
ATeam
funny enough went on a weekend break to Poland... More